GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Aug 25, 2018 #1 found this yesterday day evening is it a lock of some sort this a real puzzle
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,331 Reaction score 11,516 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2018 #2 part of a padlock, generally called a 'smokehouse' lock I believe. probably dates to around 1870-1880 Upvote 0
part of a padlock, generally called a 'smokehouse' lock I believe. probably dates to around 1870-1880
GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Aug 25, 2018 Thread Owner #3 jewelerguy said: part of a padlock, generally called a 'smokehouse' lock I believe. probably dates to around 1870-1880 Click to expand... thank you Upvote 0
jewelerguy said: part of a padlock, generally called a 'smokehouse' lock I believe. probably dates to around 1870-1880 Click to expand... thank you
L lockster99 Hero Member Joined Dec 8, 2013 Messages 736 Reaction score 622 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Garrett Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 3, 2018 #4 British Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2018 #5 I have the exact same piece cool find Upvote 0