What's new

Please ID

Boringrat

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may just be crazy or simply missing what this could be. It's just strange every angle I look at it. Found it by a mound... Thanks

Sorry for so many pics but I just wanted to show many angles
 

Attachments

  • image-495858726.webp
    image-495858726.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 107
  • image-3900478585.webp
    image-3900478585.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 85
  • image-719627426.webp
    image-719627426.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 104
  • image-713252834.webp
    image-713252834.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 93
  • image-1575951538.webp
    image-1575951538.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 109
  • image-707991356.webp
    image-707991356.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 96
  • image-289748575.webp
    image-289748575.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 90
  • image-999934282.webp
    image-999934282.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 95
  • image-2398756054.webp
    image-2398756054.webp
    47 KB · Views: 97
Old mortar from ceramic tile?
 
Ah I knew that pattern looked familiar just couldn't place it! Threw me off! Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom