What's new

Plumas-Eureka State Park

Smithsgold

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
671
Reaction score
693
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PESP 2018 2.webp

Mohawk Stamp Mill Building
 
Last edited:
Plumas E 3.webp

Mohawk Stamp Mill Building
 
Thanks for the pictures. This mine was discovered and started by two of my great grandfather's brothers during the California Gold Rush. I haven't been there since I was about ten years old. We had a family reunion near there a few back but I was unable to attend.
 
Thanks for the pictures. This mine was discovered and started by two of my great grandfather's brothers during the California Gold Rush. I haven't been there since I was about ten years old. We had a family reunion near there a few back but I was unable to attend.


Very Nice !!!! Here's the video I did of the trip there...

 
Thats is freakin cool still standing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom