What's new

Plz Dowse the chest...for hidden treasure

Dear red desert plz send me your whatsapp mobile number i will do video call to u and show u exact what is here..
Thanx dear
 
We do everything possible, but even then there can surprises...sometimes better unexpected finds or at other times less than hoped for results. Check the 1st pic again, I didn't mark my hit last time, which was about the same spot as Okiedowser found. It will be the red rectangle with the arrow.

As Red _desert said they are very close together,i had marked mine on you other post you put up. IMG_20180403_161306-Temple-B.webp
 
Thanx so much dear Okiedowser
 
So thanx both of u my dear

What is the probability of getting here. Are you deadly sure and how deep it can be.
No, I can't be deadly sure, a void signal by itself could be a small space left during construction.

Signals are open to interpretation and investigation...after checking you will understand why the signals. Place is old, a few signals can be expected.
 
I know this is an old thread, but it follows later of a temple dowsing or remote viewing was done in this forum. The OP happened to be owner of the temple. I'll see if I can find you some photos of the hidden chamber he found. It was interesting, no entrance, a hole had to be made through the wall. Also, the photos of how the temple walls looked before the search. The intterior design of temple matches the type found in India.
 
Last edited:
Turns out the OP was from Delhi India. Here is a map.

Chetan-Delhi-map.jpg




I kept working with him through email, for months Chetan being an astrologer sat in the chamber meditating without digging (or at least very much). Then it got to hot and waited for cooler weather. I askem him if he knew anyone who owns a metal detector... absolutely nobody, some places the ordinary person isn't allowed. I don't know about India, here there wan't any to get.

IMG_20180514_201309-A.jpg



These pics don't really give a full view of this secret temple chamber. I wondered sometimes if it wasn't used as a burial for a special person. Might be another reason why putting off any excavation. For centuries these chambers have been guarded secrets, understandable a temple owner would be quiet about anything discovered. I had a whole batch of photos plus a cellphone video to look over.

IMG_20180514_201337-B.jpg



A comment to note...

Dear red desert.

Where you have marked a white mark, I found a man-made room that is closed on all four sides.

IMG_20180403_161306-Temple.jpg


Now dear you tell me what will i do now

From this comment...

Hello

I had posted a post in the year 200 years ago that one of the posts of the 200 year old temple came in the wall, the brick that came out on the other side also came out on the other side, there is no way to go inside a room which is closed from all sides. Now from that little place I have taken the inside photo in the camera plz dowes these site
Thnax so much

IMG_20180403_161306.jpg



This is how the temple wall ooked before the search. I'm thinking the rectangle (on far-left side) is where the secret chamber was found and map drawing underneath.

20141108_131556-B-chetan (1).jpg
 
Last edited:
I cropped down the photo marked, the solid white circle that hit the hidden chamber on the wall with the treasure chests map drawing. This treasure map wall in Hindu temple previously uncovered by map dowsing. No metal detectors or other electronics were used either.


IMG_20180403_161306-Temple-crop.webp
 
This is fascinating. The possibility of flying a drone to record video/ high res images of areas then pin pointing with this method.

From a google search into metal detecting equipment prices, i suspect the treasure hunters, probably 99% of them, have not recovered their investments into detecting equipment. I am not saying the equipment doesn't work, but it seems like the wrong spanner for the job...

The RV dowser has very little investment to recover and just wins if he operates by pure protocols.
 
This is fascinating. The possibility of flying a drone to record video/ high res images of areas then pin pointing with this method.

From a google search into metal detecting equipment prices, i suspect the treasure hunters, probably 99% of them, have not recovered their investments into detectingequipment. I am not saying the equipment doesn't work, but it seems like the wrong spanner for the job...

The RV dowser has very little investment to recover and just wins if he operates by pure protocols.
I have a 2-box detector and know what they are good for... finding moisture pockets. Yes, drone photos should work. The temple owner here took photos first around everywhere inside. He came back a couple years later to have the treasure map wall dowsed.
 
I have a 2-box detector and know what they are good for... finding moisture pockets. Yes, drone photos should work. The temple owner here took photos first around everywhere inside. He came back a couple years later to have the treasure map wall dowsed.

Impressive and makes sense.. you should theoretically be able to locate maps and information first, and then work from that to locate the final location.

Instead of finding the precious metals, find the information first, like remote viewing can lock onto a number written on a paper.
 
Dowsing photos at first will seem hard because of the visual distractions. But if you work on it long enough, using the right techniques, people who can remote view should start seeing some results.
 
Impressive and makes sense.. you should theoretically be able to locate maps and information first, and then work from that to locate the final location.

Instead of finding the precious metals, find the information first, like remote viewing can lock onto a number written on a paper.
For remote viewing void spaces such as hidden chambers, tunnels, or caves, I do NOT attempt to dowse any precious metal (only after the void space location is identified). If I do associate anything in my mind while dowsing voids, it will be the color white and NOT a metal.
 
Very good tip. Beating around the bush, without invoking your imagination too much as you narrow down and lock into targets of interest.
For remote viewing void spaces such as hidden chambers, tunnels, or caves, I do NOT attempt to dowse any precious metal (only after the void space location is identified). If I do associate anything in my mind while dowsing voids, it will be the color white and NOT a metal.
 
I know of dowsers who do NOT approve of anyone using it for treasure hunting or have rules to dowse only for what you need and NOT for greed. Whether for need or greed, I think that should be kept as a personal belief rather than setting rules for others.
 
Never heard of piz dowsing, but I’m game. Just point me in the right direction.
 
Never heard of piz dowsing, but I’m game. Just point me in the right direction.
India Hindu speaking English --- should be PLIZ (Please) some Bollywood (the Hindi Hollywood) people have a habit of typing U for you or Ur for you're along with the word welcome.
 
Last edited:
India has some interesting treasure legends --- The Ratna Bhandar serpent‑guardian myth of the Jagannath Temple in Puri, Odisha — the most widely documented Hindu temple tradition involving multiple cobra (nāga) entities guarding a vast treasure in a sealed chamber.


Here is from AI search ...

🐍​

Puri Jagannath Temple – Ratna Bhandar (Treasure Vault) Across multiple modern reports and historical accounts, the inner hidden chamber of the Ratna Bhandar is said to be guarded by serpents, sometimes described as a group or pair of cobras. These legends intensified whenever the temple authorities attempted to open the vault.

🕉️​

  1. The treasure is real The Ratna Bhandar contains documented gold, silver, diamonds, and ritual ornaments.
  2. The inner chamber remained sealed for decades This secrecy fuels the mythic aura around the serpents.
  3. Actual snake‑catchers were brought in Modern temple committees have prepared for real cobras when opening the vault — blurring the line between myth and reality.
  4. Nāga symbolism in Hindu tradition Serpents are ancient protectors of sacred spaces, water, and treasure — making the legend culturally resonant.

 
Last edited:
They found outside and close to this temple, a pot full of gold and silver treasure. Here is an inside look at the sealed chamber. The dirt floor should not be there (obviously was hauled in).

IMG_20180514_201309_1.webp



2026 Bollywood screenwriters this year seem to be focused on paranormal thrillers - Casting call for ancient horror film --- leads for major upcoming South Indian feature film


 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom