What's new

plz help me for gold dowsing

abhinavtanishka

Greenie
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi everybody

This is my first time here this forums. I never had used this method of dowsing photos, but I would like to try and learn how does works. I would need somebody makes some dowsing on those pictures. land owner give me information all site a large buried treasure...

I will appreciate your collaboration.

Thanks in advance


View attachment 778355
 
ForumRunner_20130417_131302.webp
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130417_131302.webp
    ForumRunner_20130417_131302.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 140
I am getting gold artifacts buried 7 foot deep..there seems to be some kind of metal buried on top of the gold..Art
ForumRunner_20130417_165620.webp
 
I just finished the other two maps...There is gold in some of the houses...That’s is none of my business...Art
 
"plz help me for gold dowsing "

Please think critically, like a healthy, sane human being with a functioning brain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom