What's new

Pocket cams.

NIBBLER

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinking bout getting a pocket cam to shoot some videos when i hunt.Just wondering what everybody is using.
 
good way to document things, even herasment by the cops.
 
My brother in law uses a go pro and loves it. Uses it for hunting and fishing. Video quality is pretty good.

mountainman16.webp
 
No video taping for me! I lost a great spot to poachers that way. Posted some videos on YouTube and they figured out where I was detecting. Broke the number 1 rule, "keep your mouth shut"
 
check out amazon .com they have some good prices
 
I use the Sony HDR-AS100VR POV Action Video Camera with Live View Remote! Takes great video and photos! Has a waterproof housing!
71PxXKj9eGL._SL1500_.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom