Pocket Change Diaries : Chapter 6 : Go Pack!

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dok Holliday

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
It stopped being Favre's field the minute he willingly went to another team. Isn't his field some high school joint down there now?

toyman1122

Tenderfoot
Nov 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cant wait to see the pack play against the raiders. My first packer game ever! :D Got great tickets in the corner. One of my co-workers is a season ticket holder, so i got them for a fair price.

OP
OP
Dok Holliday

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
toyman1122 said:
Cant wait to see the pack play against the raiders. My first packer game ever! :D Got great tickets in the corner. One of my co-workers is a season ticket holder, so i got them for a fair price.

We were 30th Row in Section 107 in the corner. Seats were great. We were in the same endzone were Raji scored his first rushing touchdown as The Freezer. WHen Raji got on the field we got so loud Arod got upset with us and started to try to quiet us down before the snap. We pretty much gave the play away...but the defense still couldn't stop the big guy. It was great!

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't normally pay much attention to the NFL, but I've been watching the Packers since they got Tim Mashtay and Randell Cobb to play for them. It's all abouit the SEC in our house. Go Cats!!! Go Packers!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread