What's new

Podccasts?

ltd063

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
293
Reaction score
400
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & Excal II, Tesoro SandShark, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know of any decent podcasts that are metal detecting/treasure hunting oriented? I get sooooo tired of listening to the same noise that is on the radio everyday. I am looking for something I can listen to on my commute each day. I have found 2 podcasts, the first was years old and stopped after a few episodes. The second was not very entertaining and produced on an erratic schedule.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Bump
 
Thank you, man. I will let you know.
 
I subscribe to Astonishing Legends podcast. It is more paranormal, ufo based, but they have a series on Oak Island that is along the lines of what you are looking for.

D.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom