What's new

Police button?

IronSpike

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • Picture 102.webp
    Picture 102.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 296
  • Picture 102.webp
    Picture 102.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 287
  • Picture 103.webp
    Picture 103.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 283
I think that's a standard military button? I have seen a similar one in O.D. green plastic.
 
Upvote 0
Lucas said:
I think that's a standard military button? I have seen a similar one in O.D. green plastic.

Could be military. Can't find much on the button. 20th century?

Noticed the coat of arms is used on current 20kr coinage
 

Attachments

  • denmark_20_danish_krone_1990.webp
    denmark_20_danish_krone_1990.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • 604469560_Big.webp
    604469560_Big.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 152
  • THUMB_~1.webp
    THUMB_~1.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom