What's new

Pony was in a good mood today

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: I only had a hour to hunt found a few interesting things. I kept this one for my collection and gave the rest to the owner for his frame. HH, rock
Woodland point called a Camp Creek .75 inches long
 

Attachments

  • SDC10589.webp
    SDC10589.webp
    245.4 KB · Views: 110
  • SDC10586.webp
    SDC10586.webp
    245.2 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Nice! Of course I like larger points too but there is something really cool about those small ones.

Thanks for sharing,
Eric
 
Nice little birdie ya got there!
 
It's good that the pony was feeling hospitable and allowed you to find more awesome things! That's a sweet little point there, good eye and great find!
 
Must have been wearing a shirt the pony liked...

I went with gray this time. I still kept my eye on him though. Only blew air out of his gums once this time. Last time he would put his head down blowing air and walking towards me.
 
Nice! Of course I like larger points too but there is something really cool about those small ones.

Thanks for sharing,
Eric

I have found a couple of decent size points there but the owner fell off his tractor and hurt his arm. He hasn't been able to grade it for a while. The little point was hiding in the shadows of the barn so it was a challenge to see it. That is why I kept it very hard to find. The others were just sunning rite on top.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom