What's new

Portrait identification needed.

Dirty Digger Doug

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
527
Reaction score
3,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grand Rapids Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife bought a picture at an auction and it came bundled with some others that nobody bid on. This is one of them. It's a charcoal portrait and if you click on the picture of the artist name and enlarge it you can make out the name. I have tried and cannot find anything. So I am coming to the best to help identify who this may be. What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220605_090058829~2.webp
    IMG_20220605_090058829~2.webp
    217.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20220605_084718502_HDR~2.webp
    IMG_20220605_084718502_HDR~2.webp
    406 KB · Views: 79
tn_link.gif
I searched Google and found Pocket Gamer's Christmas Freebies #3 - DOUG DUG "...That, right there, is the central conceit of the compelling
dirt-digger Doug dug. (You win no points for guessing that it's inspired by Namco's 1982 arcade game Dig Dug.)...". I am sure this isn't the guy in the portrait! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom