What's new

Possable Picture Fix

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,951
Reaction score
76,426
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you tried to post a Pic yesterday and it didn't post.

I was told

you probably first tried to upload the picture while the storage space was unavailable, so it resulted in a broken image in the database. Each time you attempt to upload it now, the forum software recognizes the image as one that already exists and uses the original (which is broken)

first rename the pic, then resize it. Doesn't matter if only 5% smaller,
just resize it, & reName.

or better take a new picture if possible.

I resized & renamed mine, & my pic works now

testingnuename.webp

If you are still having Problems,

Let us know what you are using.

phone app, desk Top or ?
 
Test

a2y6etu4.jpg
5a4e8e9y.jpg




Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Appears to be working for me now...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Lol that pic reminds me of the time our amazon parrot got loose and we couldnt find him until the neighbor called the next morning because our bird was singing in his tree
 
I posted four pictures today, the same pictures I could not post on tuesday :dontknow:

SS
 
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
Here come the pictures!
 
Lol that pic reminds me of the time our amazon parrot got loose and we couldnt find him until the neighbor called the next morning because our bird was singing in his tree

Dusty, I also have an amazon, no trouble finding him either, hey yells "hey" when he wants attention... He carries on a full Conversation by his self...LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom