possible broach? any ideas?

russ

Jul 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
fieldmaster fx 55 c scope cs 4pi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0
Whatever it is, I like it! :headbang: Since the hole isn't in the center "leaf" & since there seems to be a break on left side of the leaf that has the hole, possibly there were two more leaves to the left of the leaf that has the hole -- at least that would've made a balanced pendant. :dontknow: Have fun! :cat: Andi

I think its copper or copper-alloy but it doesn't look bronze, that said, I have no idea what it is, only that it looks about 100 years old. Sorry I couldn't help more.

nice one mate I see what you mean.

we ve found a couple of silver hammered coins in the same area king charles sixpence and an elizabeth 1 groat so may be fairly old...

wish it was gold

Gold come with time & where you least expect it. Remember to post it when it does.....

The harvest is nearly on us, are you awaiting any ploughed fields?

well to be honest I ve hardly done any ploughed fields, but know lots of farmers, I usually do pasture but will try some ploughed ones and will let you know how it gos cheers. Russ

Last edited:
well to be honest I ve hardly done any ploughed fields, but know lots of farmers, I usually do pasture but will try some ploughed ones and will let you know how it gos cheers. Russ

Its the best way.:thumbsup: Check google earth on EVERY timeline for cropmarks.

cheers mate...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back