What's new

Possible cannonball? Weight and diameter included

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
2,818
Reaction score
3,358
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FB_IMG_1539032927563.webp

This was posted by a member of our local Facebook detecting group.
The diameter is 3.25" and weighs 4.62lbs. Hoping The Canbonball Guy can identify. Thanks!
 
Bump
 
Someone? Anyone?
 
I don't think I've ever seen a cannonball ID post ignored for this long ???
 
I don't think I've ever seen a cannonball ID post ignored for this long ???

I'd put it in the Civil War section maybe. I've noticed older posts lingering, at least in the General Discussion area, so I'm thinking either traffic isn't there or people are not really looking under that particular section.
 
It's too heavy to be a 4pounder,and 5pounders weren't made as far as I know
 
does mot look round looks egg shaped just the pic I guess post it in what is it forum
 
No forum. Local metal detecting Facebook page.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom