R Relicboy2257 Jr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2018 Messages 73 Reaction score 223 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Whites Dfx, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2019 #1 I found this cuff link a while back, and I’m wondering how old it could be, and if it’s a rattlesnake design. , , Any thoughts?
I found this cuff link a while back, and I’m wondering how old it could be, and if it’s a rattlesnake design. , , Any thoughts?
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 11, 2019 #2 Relicboy I don't think it's a rattlesnake. There is not head or tail So I would say it is a Knot cuff link. Not a snake. Very cool find... Upvote 0
Relicboy I don't think it's a rattlesnake. There is not head or tail So I would say it is a Knot cuff link. Not a snake. Very cool find...
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2019 #3 Pretty cool whats it made of Upvote 0