What's new

Possible relic?

Coinboy

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
347
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this old thing at a park that used to have an ice house in the early 1900s. I’m assuming it’s copper or brass because it gave high numbers. It was 8 to 10 inches down. Any ideas?
 
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 10.33.18 AM.webp
 
Upvote 0
I forget the actual name for it, but I think it is a tension device for television cables.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 12.07.49 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 12.07.49 PM.webp
    128 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cool thanks for the Id!
 
Upvote 0
Awesome ID lol
 
Upvote 0
It's called a P-clamp. It is used to hang aerial service drop for the telephone company.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks really appreciate it!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom