OldNorthwest Jr. Member Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 65 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's XLT, Minelab Exporer SE Jan 22, 2010 #1 Hi everyone, I found this today in a field near a very old house. It has some corrosion on it, but it doesn't appear to be rust so I don't think it's made of iron. Thanks in advance for your help! Attachments triggerguard.webp 508.6 KB · Views: 254
Hi everyone, I found this today in a field near a very old house. It has some corrosion on it, but it doesn't appear to be rust so I don't think it's made of iron. Thanks in advance for your help!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 22, 2010 #2 Resized image Attachments resize.webp 103.2 KB · Views: 236 Upvote 0
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2010 #3 Looks like part of a brake or clutch lever from a motorcyle. Attachments Clutch Lever.webp 10.2 KB · Views: 240 Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 22, 2010 #4 Kinda favors a coat hook? Tony Upvote 0
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2010 #5 Tony in SC said: Kinda favors a coat hook? Tony Click to expand... Wow. I think you are much closer than me. I didn't even see the penny the first time around , I was going to ask for a measurement. The item in question must be, what 2.5-3"? Coat hook sounds pretty good. Upvote 0
Tony in SC said: Kinda favors a coat hook? Tony Click to expand... Wow. I think you are much closer than me. I didn't even see the penny the first time around , I was going to ask for a measurement. The item in question must be, what 2.5-3"? Coat hook sounds pretty good.
OldNorthwest Jr. Member Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 65 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's XLT, Minelab Exporer SE Jan 22, 2010 Thread Owner #6 Creskol, thanks for resizing that image! I haven't posted that much and need to get more familiar with editing pictures. I can definitely see it being a coat hook. I probably got my hopes up too much thinking it was gun-related. Upvote 0
Creskol, thanks for resizing that image! I haven't posted that much and need to get more familiar with editing pictures. I can definitely see it being a coat hook. I probably got my hopes up too much thinking it was gun-related.