U Unitedstatesofamerica1 Hero Member Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 652 Reaction score 413 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Cabella's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2017 Thread Owner #1
B bone2stone Full Member Joined Oct 9, 2012 Messages 156 Reaction score 111 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2017 #2 I think you are out of the possible area for "Claw" material. Look into eurypterid. (Google this) By far much more interesting. Jess B.
I think you are out of the possible area for "Claw" material. Look into eurypterid. (Google this) By far much more interesting. Jess B.
P.ALLEN Hero Member Joined Jun 8, 2017 Messages 643 Reaction score 811 Golden Thread 0 Location A2 Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre, Ace 250, CMS magnetics, Garrett pinpointer, Fiskars trenching spade. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2017 #3 I was gonna say that! There are also good deposits of Trilobites near Fort Indiantown Gap.