JUNKYARD DOG Hero Member Joined Feb 29, 2008 Messages 754 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Mid Mo Detector(s) used DFX, COMPASS SCANNER, Jul 24, 2009 #1 I recieved two of the same books as gifts. Posted it in the forum classified. Brand new except for opening it. Want to trade or sell. Check it out, its a real good read. Thanks for looking. JYD... Attachments 002.webp 82.1 KB · Views: 209 007.webp 33.3 KB · Views: 209 Upvote 0
I recieved two of the same books as gifts. Posted it in the forum classified. Brand new except for opening it. Want to trade or sell. Check it out, its a real good read. Thanks for looking. JYD...
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2009 #2 Nice I wish I had the $$$$ No wonder you are a scholar