What's new

Posted a few new pics on my site.....

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
4,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Including two that BadAdze sent to me, one is a nice tintype. Also I contacted the WW2 Museum today to see if they would be interested in the photos of Nollie Duronselet that I posted on the forum earlier..... If anyone is interested you can see them here : Forgotten Photography
 
Last edited:
Seeing those old tin type/photo's was great. Thank you. My Grandmother had a sort of large collection of those types. Wished I knew where they are today. She and the Collection are long gone.
 
Love the site. Sent ya a few as well. Some are tin type.
 
17 new photos added thanks to TNGUNS. One of the pics is of a little boy with a rifle. I think its an air rifle, and was thinking maybe an Atlas or a Quackenbush but I can't find a match to it anywhere so far. If anyone would like to help me ID that rifle it could help pin down a good date on the photo.....
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom