posting photos(HELP!)

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Hi N!

After you click "New Topic" in the catagory of choice, like Today's Finds", there is an area at the bottom that says "Add Images"
Click "Browse" and that will take you into your computer and you can choose from your personal files in My Documents or wherever. Double click your file and it will automatically download it the file into the box next to the Browse icon. If you want to add more, click the "More Attachments" icon and another browse box will pop in.
Good luck... most of us struggle at first with the photo thing until you learn your way around and all the ins and outs of posting, so welcome to the club and to TNet. There is an "Modify" icon at the top after you have posted so you can change or fix anything you do after you post it.

BDoo

OP
OP
navarrone

navarrone

Apr 13, 2007
Ohio
Thanks;Son & i were at an OLD homestead day before yesterday,They auctioned it off for a Twp park(eventually)so we carowsed(is that a word?)with my new ACE250,dug a few unknowns & a 44 wheat.Probably need one item id'd.I have yet to upload my digital camera photos but when i do i'll postem.The old farm is 150 acres with 7-8 buildings plus 100 year old pines....any one know the allowed pixel size? Love this place! ,just call me Whitelightning,thats the name of my Triumph Spitfire,Navarrone's my ID.tia Ken

Attachments

• PHOTO\'s TRANSFER for Ebay 009.jpg
    PHOTO\'s TRANSFER for Ebay 009.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 126

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
When you look at the place on the page where you can browse to chose a picture, it says the limited size is 256KB. If your picture file is larger than that, your best bet is to decrease the image quality or the image size to get it under the limit. There is also a limit (12 at present) to the number of pictures that can be posted at one time. Click on the "read this" link to read more.

If you need help, just email.

Daryl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread