posting question

F

Felinepeachy

Are you talking about one of these?--------------------------> ???

What's happening is you're typing a question mark when asking a question but you're typing it at least three times. If you type three in a row it's the code for that particular smiley. Three question marks makes one of those guys, six would make two and so on...........

OP
OP
ohiograndpa

ohiograndpa

May 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you............ no more question marks for me..Another question..How can I be a charter member if I do not have paypal.

F

Felinepeachy

ohiograndpa said:
Thank you............ no more question marks for me..Another question..How can I be a charter member if I do not have paypal.

I sent you a pm.
Laie_98.gif

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
ohiograndpa said:

I sent you a pm.
Laie_98.gif

I see Peachys already on it but I took the time to type it so I'm gonna post it. :laughing9: :laughing9:

Do you have a credit or debit card? That will work on its own.

-Go to “Paid Memberships” on your profile page.
-Click “Upgrade Now”.
-Click “Continue to Paypal”.
-You will be on a page that states: “Pay with Credit Card or Log In”. Fill in your info here and click “Review Order and Continue”.

Complete any remaining steps.

Or this:

Contact the member “Treasure_Hunter” in this thread. You send him payment and He uses his Paypal account to make payment through it on your behalf. He has done this for numerous members, I believe he is still doing this.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,348408.0.html

OP
OP
ohiograndpa

ohiograndpa

May 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Digginthepast

Yes Sir ..our fantastic moderator felinepeachy took excellent care of me... she is exceptional...
We are lucky to have her..

EL

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Digginthepast

ohiograndpa said:
Yes Sir ..our fantastic moderator felinepeachy took excellent care of me... she is exceptional...
We are lucky to have her..

EL

Welcome new Charter Member. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread