jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,798 Reaction score 76,225 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2022 Thread Owner #1 Lebanon Daily News (Lebanon, Pennsylvania) 13 Sep 1905, Wed
T traveller777 Gold Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 5,581 Reaction score 17,446 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2022 #2 jeff of pa said: Lebanon Daily News (Lebanon, Pennsylvania) 13 Sep 1905, Wed View attachment 2027395 Click to expand... Goes to prove the old saying, "do not keep all your gold in one basket." I would have split it right away and not had anyone see what I did with my part. One of these guys was a moron and the other a thief.
jeff of pa said: Lebanon Daily News (Lebanon, Pennsylvania) 13 Sep 1905, Wed View attachment 2027395 Click to expand... Goes to prove the old saying, "do not keep all your gold in one basket." I would have split it right away and not had anyone see what I did with my part. One of these guys was a moron and the other a thief.