Z zbrown210 Jr. Member Joined Nov 7, 2015 Messages 64 Reaction score 53 Golden Thread 0 Location Kennesaw, Ga Detector(s) used Tesoro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2018 #1 I found this large shard of pottery in Georgia and was wondering if anyone had any ideas to its age and/or type.
I found this large shard of pottery in Georgia and was wondering if anyone had any ideas to its age and/or type.
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Dec 6, 2018 #2 https://www.etsy.com/listing/587622516/currier-and-ives-blue-by-royal-double Upvote 0
Z zbrown210 Jr. Member Joined Nov 7, 2015 Messages 64 Reaction score 53 Golden Thread 0 Location Kennesaw, Ga Detector(s) used Tesoro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Ok thanks, do you know the age of it Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Dec 6, 2018 #4 Somewhere after 1934, per this site: Currier and Ives Dinneerware Collectors Club Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2018 #5 Looks cool good ID Upvote 0