What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Big Gold!

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,096
Reaction score
20,180
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Know, it's a an even bigger let down, but, I still can't seem to find this brand of brass padlock. When I google gold padlock I get a million hits on jewelry, but, nothing for a Gold brand regular padlock. Any idea on age and if they're still around?

20260822_220659.webp
 
I'm suprised that A.I. hasnet chimed in on this ! Why not try A.I. for any /all info on this nice lock and while your at it have you contacted a lock smith to make you a key for this &if they could give you any info on it's maker or sold by compamy ?????
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ahhh.....#292, So there you go.
 
Upvote 0
These brass padlocks are manufactured by Haining Gold God Metalwork & Locks Co., Ltd. (also associated with Haining Xinjiang Lock Factory or similar entities) in Haining (Chang’an), Zhejiang, China.
 
Upvote 0
I've seen one like it in modern use somewhere. As I recall, it was built rather lightly and apparently meant for light deterrent use, like on a jewelry case or suitcase where it would be quite easy to force the fastener regardless of the presence of a lock.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom