Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today three friends and I went to a farm that we have hunted before with some success. We decided today to split up and do some scouting. This farm is several hundred acres of rolling hills with crop fields and pastor. Have you ever stood in a feild and looked up a hill and ask yourself, wounder if they were up there? Only way to know is go look. There was a lot of CW activity in this area so our hopes were high. We hoped to come across a picket post or bullet bank but it didn't happen. We have done the research and talked to the old timers so our chances were good. New people to this hobby and site only see the great hunts and finds but to make them happen you have to do the research and "pound the ground". Dosent always pay off.
Don't know how far I walked today but my back and legs say a lot! Today was just another great day of reality detecting. It was still a great day. Here are the few keepers for the day. Thanks for looking uploadfromtaptalk1457298481593.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1457298489160.jpg

"Sometimes your windshield, sometimes the bug"

HH, Relic Nut

Upvote 7

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Pound that ground! Well, they say now you know one more place that the artifacts are not hiding! I like that button.

I scraped the bottom of the barrel myself today, but my finds were more like picking from a carcass. Nice post and I'm glad you pointed out that between our crazy posts we have a lot of droughts.

Unless you're Ahab8! Lol

acm3

Jan 2, 2016
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and
Garrett pinpointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well said!!!!! Any day out detecting is a great day and when you find something...it is icing on the cake. NICE FINDS!!!!! For you, today had some icing....

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
NUT NICE FINDS.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That knife and button would have made my hunt for sure, don't see flat button's like that one to often,or them old bone handled pocket knives, I guess it's bone:icon_scratch: good day man!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread