What's new

Pound the Ground

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
2,510
Reaction score
4,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anybody going to the Pound the Ground Adirondack Coast hunt? I'm probably going. Just curious. My one group hunt / seeded hunt experience I ran out of batteries 1 minute into the hunt and then pretended I was still hunting for awhile because I was too embarrassed to admit my green mistake. Look out: I'm bringing extra batteries.
 
That’s too funny! Good luck!
 
Id love to but with 2 Daughters in College I havent had a vacation in over 10 years would be fun to meet some tnetters hope you have fun and dont forget the batts I can see detecting still for a while to not look dumb I do stuff like that alot cause I am kinda dumb lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom