Poussin, the Notch and Orion

sluggozim61

Mar 22, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, gotta have fun, too, and get a rush.
The north Brittany coastline has a very distinctive, huge, U-shaped notch, much higher on the east side. The bottom of the U is defined by 3 Saint towns, St. Brieuc, St. Malo and Mont St Michel. 3 Saints in a line.

3 Saints, 3 Pyramids, Orions belt? I wonder how the Saints line up. Turns out, pretty well, as good as the Giza Pyramids. I created the overlay on Brittany. Good grief. The one line goes right to La Rochelle, passing very close to Rennes and Nantes. The Orion nebula is right on Hoedic Island. That feels like an X marks the spot?

Well, that was interesting. I wonder where the rest of Orion maps to the north, not that I had any business up there. Betelgeuse landed southwest of London. As i zoomed in on Betelgeuse, I could not believe it, a circle of stones appeared. Stonehenge, no sh*t. I included the coordinates and the red marker. Mind blown. One more star mapped to the southeast of London. Near Strood, and Temple Manor, a Templar estate.

So, in this scenario, Orion lines up with the 3 saints, Rennes, Nantes, La Rochelle, Temple Manor and Stonehenge. And Hoedic Island, dont forget that one at the nebula!

9 points ! That was fun!

sluggo Screenshot_20210130-213319_Gallery.jpg PSX_20210130_213747.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions