What's new

"Practical book of cobs" 4th edition is finally out, a must have

Re: "Practical book of cobs" 4th edition is finally out, a must have

Thanks Trez, got it ordered.

Dennis
 
Re: "Practical book of cobs" 4th edition is finally out, a must have

Thanks Trez...I'm ordering one right now....
 
Re: "Practical book of cobs" 4th edition is finally out, a must have

Trez,
I have asked Sedwick several times about the GOLD COIN and have not gotten an answer. I am still looking fir the4 Book that I have mentioned MAY TIMES on the forum.
I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY SEARCH.
Peg leg
 
Re: "Practical book of cobs" 4th edition is finally out, a must have

Trez said:

Thanks Bro. On order now. I appreciate the reference and opportunity to meet you at the treasure expo. Please send me your private contact info and I will reciprocate with same.

Best Regards, Stan
 
Re: "Practical book of cobs" 4th edition is finally out, a must have

Got the book....very cool....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom