What's new

❎ SOLD Predator Tools Shovel and Handscoop

Pointman

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
1,585
Golden Thread
1
Location
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, AT Pro, Xterra 505, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would sell these separate or together. The shovel is the Predator Tools Little Mac which is 18” long. Great little packing shovel. Many years ago I painted it to match my other shovels.

I will sell it for $30 and the hand scoop for $10 or both together for $30. Buyer can pay actual shipping.

Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0707.webp
    IMG_0707.webp
    896.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0702.webp
    IMG_0702.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0703.webp
    IMG_0703.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0704.webp
    IMG_0704.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0705.webp
    IMG_0705.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0706.webp
    IMG_0706.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
I would sell these separate or together. The shovel is the Predator Tools Little Mac which is 18” long. Great little packing shovel. Many years ago I painted it to match my other shovels.

I will sell it for $30 and the hand scoop for $10 or both together for $30. Buyer can pay actual shipping.

Thank you.
Hi Pointman…I’m a new member, but would like to purchase the Predator, Little Mac for $30 plus postage. How would you like payment? Is PayPal ok?
Regards,
Keith Melton
Boca Raton, FL 33496
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom