What's new

Presidential campaign button, Largie, Dandy buttons, crotal bell etc!

Coilcrazy2

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
276
Reaction score
744
Golden Thread
3
Location
Reading, pa
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, gray ghost headphones,
Fisher 1265x,
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Tesoro cibola,
Tesoro Outlaw
I was fortunate enough to get out a few separate times this past weekend and with 2 other tnet members! All together I managed to pull an 1844 Henry Clay campaign button, a matron Largie, multiple buttons (2 dandys), 3 Indians, A crotal bell, 2 early drawer pulls and some other odds and ends. I did find two whatsit. One being the little pewter peanut looking thing and the other was the long lead piece with a hole drilled in it. Maybe I will post them in "what is it"
Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    808.9 KB · Views: 202
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    603.4 KB · Views: 162
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    482.6 KB · Views: 169
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    465 KB · Views: 146
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    454.1 KB · Views: 164
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    518.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    482.3 KB · Views: 131
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    381.6 KB · Views: 148
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    436.3 KB · Views: 140
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    349.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Upvote 18
Looks like a nice variety of finds.
 
Nice hunt CC,
That button takes the prize..
 
Sweet variety there:headbang:

Campaign button is a rare one never seen that one posted.

~Blaze~
 
Being from Kentucky, I especially like the Henry Clay button. First one of those I've seen. Congrats on the great hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom