What's new

Pretty awesome day today!

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well my usaul bank that i go to is completly dry (the one that had the 2 silver haves that she was "saving" which are still there) so my dad volunteered to take me a little far out to a different bank. At this bank i decided to get 100 in nickels (i have been doing a ton of nickels lately trying to find a 1938!!, its probaly my 20-25 box) and 30 in dimes. In the car i decided to edge search the dimes real quick and did not expect anything but what do you know i got 2 1964 in decent shape! :hello2: Then i did the nickels heres the take....
30's x1
40's x4
50's x15
no buffs and still no 1938!!!! But its cool i was excited about the dimes! no holes filled and i have 14 left to fill

thanks for reading


good luck with your own hunts!
 
Upvote 0
Very nice. That silver is always a welcome sign. :icon_thumleft:
 
I love nickels. When im down on my luck with silver i go to nickels. Which gets me back in the game.

-bigJ
 
I've been doing nickels for a few months, and it's been my coin of choice for that time. I've done probably 6 or 7 hundred dollars worth, and still haven't finished up my Jefferson set. I've got 8 or 9 1938's in my search. I'm not sure if you would be interested, but I'd be glad to trade you one or two for a few that I need that you may have! If you're interested just drop me a PM.

Good luck!
 
Nice score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom