What's new

pretty but unusual button

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this button a few years ago, in an older park. It's a little bigger than a U.S. quarter, appears to be made of brass. And has metal stones attached by being peened on the backside. The loop appears to be brazed on. I know it looks victorian, but what I want to know is, has anyone seen another like it, none of my friends or older relatives have, and I have some dinosaurs in my family :laughing7:. An approximate age would be nice. And because it looks expensive, is it? Also, there are no back marks whatsoever............NGE
 

Attachments

  • unusual button  1.webp
    unusual button 1.webp
    45 KB · Views: 242
  • metal stone attachment.webp
    metal stone attachment.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 237
  • center decoratioon.webp
    center decoratioon.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 220
  • backside with loop.webp
    backside with loop.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 232
WOWSER, and they still aren't cheep.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom