What's new

✅ SOLVED S : GEORG EQUITUM PTRN Button - Year/Composition/Fun Facts?

Trash404

Jr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware
Hello! I found this button in a lot I purchased at an in-person auction last week. For reference the lot was filled with gold, guild / gold-filled, & sterling silver tid-bits (pins, buttons, etc.). It's about the size of a quarter & weighs approximately 3.6g. I know there are lots of buttons / pins online relating to SGeorge Equity Patronus or Saint George and the Dragon... but I'm here because I can't see to find any reference tot this versions / spelling of the phrase & there is not makers mark... so I'm turning to y'all!

Any information or guidance is truly appreciated. THANK YOU!

IMG_0484.webp
IMG_0481.webp
IMG_0482.webp
 
Upvote 0
Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom