Aug 8, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I have made a post here, but I do check in from time to time. I had some free time last weekend and decided to go out for a few hours and I'm happy I did. Found a nice Military button (no shank), what looks like two Draped busts and a half reale 1787. A few other buttons and musket ball. I thought all my spots had dried up but not the case I just need to work the iron at this one. Thanks for looking... Don

Attachments

• IMG_2519.JPG
    IMG_2519.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2517.JPG
    IMG_2517.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2516.JPG
    IMG_2516.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
Upvote 28
Heck if that's from a dried up site, I'm impressed.
Congrats on the silver and coppers.
What's that heavy looking key thing on the right?

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I have made a post here, but I do check in from time to time. I had some free time last weekend and decided to go out for a few hours and I'm happy I did. Found a nice Military button (no shank), what looks like two Draped busts and a half reale 1787. A few other buttons and musket ball. I thought all my spots had dried up but not the case I just need to work the iron at this one. Thanks for looking... Don
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Great hunt, congrats!!

Heck if that's from a dried up site, I'm impressed.
Congrats on the silver and coppers.
What's that heavy looking key thing on the right?
At first I thought a key but there's no hole in the end so I'm not sure. It gave a great signal and was the right size for a large silver.

Congrats on the great coins. I would love to find Spanish silver again.
It was a nice little signal. I was digging buttons and out it popped, pleasant surprise.

You killed it Don! Two LC's and Spanish silver makes for one crazy good hunt. Congrats to you and don't be a stranger!
Thanks Silver M, I appreciate it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back