Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in an area between tiny towns (no stop lights at all) and a bigger one with five stop lights. Yesterday in one of the small towns, they found two dead, a mother and an uncle. the two infants were missing so they have had all kinds of Law Enforcement searching for them. A little while ago they found the little girl, also deceased and are still searching for the little boy. In an area such as this, tragedies happen as they do elsewhere but things like this are a lot more rare. It is hard to see killing someone but to also kill infants is pretty sick in my mind. So sad and shocking.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is really sad. Unfortunately mental illness or just plain evil can hit towns of any size.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First hand intel? NOT! STFU. Self rightus douche nozzles piss me off! ..

I'm self righteous? That's interesting. Now you tell us all about how the perpetrator had to to do it, how they had no choice in the matter because of some kind of mental illness.

I mean, I'm real sorry that you are upset, but if you were more upset it would be delightful...

...or is that mad?

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
they have a person of "interest" and I really hope that the other child is okay but the places they appear to be searching don't look too good. Families and neighbors will come together for each other but it always seems senseless. thanks for any and all prayers for those involved.

4x4x4

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2017
Southern California, outside of San Diego
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm self righteous? That's interesting. Now you tell us all about how the perpetrator had to to do it, how they had no choice in the matter because of some kind of mental illness.

I mean, I'm real sorry that you are upset, but if you were more upset it would be delightful...

...or is that mad?

!.............?!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is so sad, so much pain for the famlies. There is some sort of evil something running rampant now days, not caring a lick about others, thinking they can just do what ever they want to, no repercussions.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread