worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Fifteen days WITHOUT even a nibble,I stand in the shadows to block morning sun so I have a good sight on my rods,watching them I saw a movement off to my left so slowly turning my head this spike horn was staring me right in the eye so I froze not even blinking,he turned and walked away so I booted up the camera and got a decent shot of the departure.

K1600_DSCN6366.JPG

Standing next to my rods this swallow tail landed and opened his wings for me,I'd say it's not been out of the cocoon stage for very long.

K1600_DSCN6375_InPixio.JPG

EVERYTHING you see is a testimony of a CREATOR,WHO could do such things but HIM?

WHAT exists that HE did not create?...so where do your thoughts come from???

GOD Bless

Chris

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful creatures of God, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

May God Bless!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris, I showed your pics (just the pics not the post) to my daughter yesterday. Her response was, “Oh wow! An Eastern Tiger Swallowtail!” She loves it! The girl knows her butterflies. I looked it up to double check. It’s one of the most common butterflies in the eastern US, but I didn’t know anything. Great photos!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics I wish there were more butterflies around here cant even find cartoons anymore like when I was a kid

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Great pictures. We are all, indeed, blessed!
dts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread