What's new

Private beach success

mission101

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
129
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally made it to a private beach with some success the $1 golden coin was a fun find I think the earrings are junk. I am going to upgrade to a Vaquero/Sand Shark combo ready to sell the Compadre.

image-876018099.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you had a good day! Thanks for the pics!
 
Nice haul there, mission101:headbang:

I like that gold coin; haven't found one yet

congrats on successful detecting!

Question: Is the Compadre strictly a sand machine?

Lorraine
 
Thank you for responding to the thread Lorraine I was getting worried that something happened to you because you didn't post a comment ;-). The compadre is only for dry sand/tot lots but I consistently pull dimes at 7" and it is excellent for finding small jewelry once you learn the tones it's a great beginner machine.
 
Thank you for the info on the "Compadre", Mission101; much appreciated:cat:

Lorraine
 
Nice coinage. Thanks for the pic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom