What's new

Probably the last Hunt at Happy Trails site this winter & OH! What a good one!

ringfinder

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
2,753
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably the last Hunt at Happy Trails site this winter & OH! What a good one!

Hi guys,
Gary and I got out to our Happy Trails site Friday. Gary had a really good day. He found a 1949 Franklin Half dollar, a 1945 Walking Half dollar, a 1943 Mercury dime and a 1945 P War Nickel. He also found 6 wheat pennies and a IH, can't read the date.

I found a Washington Quarter 1943, a 1936 Mercury dime, a 1954 Roosevelt dime and 2 War Nickels 1942 P & 1943 P. I also found a Mexican coin 1959 and 8 wheat penny's. I also found a band from I suppose a bird that has writing on it, it reads
BCF 4474 Aug. '32. Wonder what that is?

It was a great, nice warm day, almost 50 degrees. It isn't that warm now, supposed to have freezing rain tonight and then really get cold.

Well hope you all got out while it was warm in your neck of the woods and found something great.

HH, Ringfinder
 

Attachments

  • Gary\'s finds.webp
    Gary\'s finds.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 629
  • Denny\'s finds.webp
    Denny\'s finds.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 616
Upvote 0
Re: Probably the last Hunt at Happy Trails site this winter & OH! What a good one!

WTG D / D ,VERY NICE FINDS . THANKS FOR SHOWING US. ;D
 
Re: Probably the last Hunt at Happy Trails site this winter & OH! What a good one!

GREAT finds you two!! 8)

Ya might ask Monty about the bird band. I think he had a link to some info on them. ;)

Ya'll did good! Nana :)
 
Re: Probably the last Hunt at Happy Trails site this winter & OH! What a good one!

One hell of a haul, bud! Those Franklins do not show up often! But, your research "makes" them show up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom