What's new

problem with this site

Something is defiantly up with this Forum.

The on going issue with the Ads and now lots of lagging.

I am just getting on this morning, trying since about 6:15AM PST, getting the same message in the OP.
 
I paid my 20.00 on sept. 6 2019. Money was taken from Paypal.
treasurenet_congrats.jpg

Thanks Tradertom for supporting T-Net!
​
 
Here we go again this morning....and only happens on this site ???002.webp
 
Treasure_Hunter,

I had similar problems yesterday and today
This was at 9:23 AM yesterday:

TNet picture issue .webp

Roughly 9:30 AM today, I had a message come up "504 bad connection" or something to that effect
 
9:00 thru 9:30 AM Eastern Standard Time

Thanks, that is info I needed. We have been talking to admins about the issue, wanted to be sure it wasnt due to early morning virus scans.
 
"The one expert on vBulletin software that I know is no longer sane, so I have no one to ask."

Perhaps this same person did some work on this site... hence the problem(s)... ?

:P
 
Thanks, that is info I needed. We have been talking to admins about the issue, wanted to be sure it wasnt due to early morning virus scans.

While your at it....Lately, (w/in the last month) I noticed I have to hit/click on the "Like" tab(to a post) several Times before it is registered as a like .Just happened when I hit the like to your post.???
 
Starting today, I'm getting the ads again.
 
construction_left.gif
ADMIN is working on TN as we speak.
construction.gif


They acknowledge the problems, believe they finally have a solution and working on it.

Sorry gang!
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom