sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Nov 11, 2010 Thread Owner #1 what is the deal with TNET? when I load it, I have a small screen size and it won't let me adjust the size. Is anybody else having this problem?
what is the deal with TNET? when I load it, I have a small screen size and it won't let me adjust the size. Is anybody else having this problem?
mr_larry Hero Member Joined Jun 22, 2010 Messages 504 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 11, 2010 #2 Yep
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,779 Reaction score 76,174 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2010 #3 http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,366232.0.html
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Nov 12, 2010 Thread Owner #4 seems to be working now