martymac Greenie Joined Feb 24, 2013 Messages 13 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 25, 2013 Thread Owner #1 How to, where do I go to make my profile??
sonofadigger Bronze Member Joined Apr 22, 2012 Messages 2,223 Reaction score 783 Golden Thread 0 Location SOMEWHERE Detector(s) used MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2013 #2 martymac said: How to, where do I go to make my profile?? Click to expand... up in the right hand corner of the screen go to settings then you will see edit profile options
martymac said: How to, where do I go to make my profile?? Click to expand... up in the right hand corner of the screen go to settings then you will see edit profile options
martymac Greenie Joined Feb 24, 2013 Messages 13 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 25, 2013 Thread Owner #3 I have this app on an iPad , I may have to log on to my PC to do my profile, I can't find it on iPad app.
I have this app on an iPad , I may have to log on to my PC to do my profile, I can't find it on iPad app.
martymac Greenie Joined Feb 24, 2013 Messages 13 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 25, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the help.