WilliamH Sr. Member Joined Dec 20, 2012 Messages 295 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Dec 21, 2014 Thread Owner #1 How do I update my profile? Dumb question but as they say there are no dumb questions only ...... Yea that's me. Thanks. WH
How do I update my profile? Dumb question but as they say there are no dumb questions only ...... Yea that's me. Thanks. WH
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2014 #2 Click Settings Then click on your choice...
WilliamH Sr. Member Joined Dec 20, 2012 Messages 295 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Dec 23, 2014 Thread Owner #3 I guess I have to get on the full site for that. I'm on my phone and I don't have that when I pull up settings. I appreciate the help. Thank you. WH
I guess I have to get on the full site for that. I'm on my phone and I don't have that when I pull up settings. I appreciate the help. Thank you. WH