Rosco53
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2018
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 1,749
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant, WI
- Detector(s) used
- Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Well, not a bad bag there. 14 more wheats including a 1927D I didn't have in my book yet. Also found my 3rd from the Bahamas:


Biggest finds though were from my Nickel bags:

The pennies were all stuck to nickels, so I'm hoping best-case scenario here I'm up $0.34, worst case I'm out $0.16
For my cent bag though:

Here, best case scenario I'm up $2.75, worst case scenario I'm only up $2.62! So I'm either up $3.09 or up $2.46, either way...
Happy hunting everyone!


Biggest finds though were from my Nickel bags:

The pennies were all stuck to nickels, so I'm hoping best-case scenario here I'm up $0.34, worst case I'm out $0.16
For my cent bag though:

Here, best case scenario I'm up $2.75, worst case scenario I'm only up $2.62! So I'm either up $3.09 or up $2.46, either way...

Happy hunting everyone!
Upvote
0







