What's new

Progress Button

Yak1366

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
2,308
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ringgold, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sure somebody has found this button before. I looked thru workwear buttons but couldn't find a single button with the word "progress". I've got it pictured next to a US Army pants button.

I would like to know what the two characters are between the stars. 1st character could be a "W". No clue on the second character other than it could be possibly a symbol. And if possible, what the terminology would be for that type of shank? Thanks!!
 

Attachments

  • Progress B Front.webp
    Progress B Front.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
  • Progress B Back.webp
    Progress B Back.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
The stuff I miss .LOL

Looks old & has a nice patina.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom