What's new

Prohibition era license plate 1933-5.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DSCF1267licence plate 2.webp
I found this license plate today in the woods by the Nature Center in Rochester, MN. I'm not sure what all the numbers mean and who would have used them.
It was about 5 inches deep.
It appears to have a few bullet holes in it.
I couldn't get a good picture of it, so I colored it with a white crayon.
Do any license plates ever make the banner?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1262licence plate4.webp
    DSCF1262licence plate4.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_3156 plate.webp
    100_3156 plate.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 14
I looked up tax-exempt license plates from 1933-5, and it appears to be a state trooper license plate.
 
View attachment 2233862I found this license plate today in the woods by the Nature Center in Rochester, MN. I'm not sure what all the numbers mean and who would have used them.
It was about 5 inches deep.
It appears to have a few bullet holes in it.
I couldn't get a good picture of it, so I colored it with a white crayon.
Do any license plates ever make the banner?
Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom