What's new

Prospecting.

The Dirt Pirate

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
495
Reaction score
470
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a good while since I have been up to gold country but I was wondering if anyone wants to get together and go up there and try to find some gold. I have my pans, sluice etc. I know there is some good color in the mountains down south of me too but it's been way too hot to get out around here for the last couple months.
 
I am looking for someone that wants to get out and head up to cooler country to do some serious detecting and prospecting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom