What's new

PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896 (Actual Photo Added)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896 (Actual Photo Added)

Look what I found in a CWI box last week. my coin dealer says it's worth at least $40.

Photo borrowed from eBay auction. Will post actual photo later. But it's in similar condition.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • 10centavo.webp
    10centavo.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 864
  • 10centavob.webp
    10centavob.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 736
Upvote 0
Re: PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896

nice find coin! so far the only foreign coin i have found is some australian 20 piece... will have to look at it closer but it felt very light so i assumed it was junk
 
Re: PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896

That's a nice piece of silver. I used to find a lot of odd ball coins when I started but I don't find any anymore. They must have gotten better machines.
 
Re: PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896

Very nice find Mojo.......congrats. Anything found with an 1800's date is exciting!!! Sweet!
 
Re: PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896

Cool out-of-the-ordinary find. Big up yo self!
 
Re: PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896 (Actual Photo Added)

Sorry for the bad photo's but as promised here is the actual coin I found

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • 1896tencentavo.webp
    1896tencentavo.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 591
  • 1896tencentavorev.webp
    1896tencentavorev.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 595
Re: PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896 (Actual Photo Added)

Nice find that is cool looking coin congrats :thumbsup:
 
Re: PUERTO RICO 10 CENTAVOS 1896 (Actual Photo Added)

The only thing I have to say is

"I'm jealous."

Congrats on the find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom