Puerto Rico monster game win wheats and steel cent

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Ok everybody here is another game for you. A few years ago I went to the Puerto Rican rain forest to search for an elusive and mysterious monster that lives there. What is the name of this creature and the spanish name for the rainforest it lives in? One guess per contestant and I’ll check back @ 11:30 maybe sooner. I’ll send out the coins Saturday morning. Good luck to all Ace Villa-v

Im gonna say El Yunque rainforest and the creature is bigfoot?

Allan is the Winna !!!!!!!!!! WTG !

Good job allen Congrats!

LOL jealousy is an ugly emotion , and is you think winning is easy, try finding 3 magnets so all the kids can search every bit of pocket change for another steel penny :laughing7:

no its just that as a local you know the "history" of the legend and where at -- so you got a "headstart" on most other folks -- I would have had a chance if I saw this first -- since as a merchant seaman I used to travel to PR on ships and know the legend about the "blood sucker" that kills goats :wink:

I had heard of them in mexico and the southern states but when I moved here 2 years ago when I asked about any mammals other than the cats and dogs that are everywhere the only answer I got was a poisonous squirrel , escaped monkeys and orangutangs and the chupacabra, still havent seen the orang's or the squirrel like thing or the chupacabra but it seems it is seen by many locals and isnt considered a farce. the jealousy thing wasn't meant to offend ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back