What's new

pull up your pants

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bending over today to dig a coin and i heard CRACK KILLS .:censored: darn young people. :laughing7: just a clad quarter
 
Upvote 16
.......stretch pants & an extra long tee shirt. :headbang:
 
You're not a plumber by trade are you???:laughing7:, Keep America Beautiful, I rather not see crack either...
 
All the trash I have been hauling in my pockets here lately,sometimes I have to remind myself to pullum up.I thought I heard a squirrel chatter,whats wrong with that jig.
 
Where tighter jeans.
 
LOL ! I wear clip on suspenders on my pants now. I just wear them under my shirt I guess I feel weird wearing them outside the shirt but you get used to it underneath the shirt after a while. A couple of times when I was kneeling down bending over digging I got bit by bugs right above my crack LOL so suspenders to keep the mosquitoes away!
 
I saw one of those little saggy pant pricks wearing two pairs of boxers. One pair lower than the other, then pants. I'd rather see crack
 
image.webpimage.webp
 
"Crack kills." Now that's funny stuff!

Steve
 
DULUTH LONG TAILED TEES FOR THE CRACK :laughing7:
 
All the trash I have been hauling in my pockets here lately,sometimes I have to remind myself to pullum up.I thought I heard a squirrel chatter,whats wrong with that jig.
did you know my wifes name is virginia?
 
LOL ! I wear clip on suspenders on my pants now. I just wear them under my shirt I guess I feel weird wearing them outside the shirt but you get used to it underneath the shirt after a while. A couple of times when I was kneeling down bending over digging I got bit by bugs right above my crack LOL so suspenders to keep the mosquitoes away!
i like the idea
 
I saw one of those little saggy pant pricks wearing two pairs of boxers. One pair lower than the other, then pants. I'd rather see crack
say wat?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom